NATURAL CYCLE IVF
Natural Cycle IVF is more or less close to natural reproduction because it is carried out by a natural process rather than a stimulated cycle, and it’s ideal for women who don’t want to take a lot of hormonal medicines.
The Natural Cycle IVF Process is designed to pick that one egg that your body produces naturally rather than stimulate ovaries to make multiple eggs.
We at Babysoon do believe natures design of that one good quality egg and individualized treatment for each patient can give us a “Baby Soon” in our carefully selected patients.
Who Needs Natural Cycle IVF
- Women who prefer fewer hormonal drugs (tablets/injections).
- Women with advanced age who are less likely to produce multiple eggs even with the administration of stimulation drugs.
- Women with low levels of AMH (Anti Mullerian Hormone) and high level of FSH (Follicle Stimulating hormone).
- Women with PCOS and at high risk of developing OHSS (Ovarian Hyperstimulation syndrome).
- Women who do not cope up well with hormonal medications.
- Couples who want to avoid heavy expenditure on injections.
- Religious and ethical concerns of the couple.
Steps Of Natural Cycle IVF
- Consultation and evaluation followed by blood investigations.
- Process starts on day 2 of the cycle followed by follicular monitoring.
- The follicles are monitored using ultrasound and once the follicle is between 18-22mm trigger injection is given and 34-36 hours later ovum pickup (egg collection) is scheduled.
- In this procedure through the transvaginal ultrasound Ovum pickup (egg collection) is done, under short anaesthesia without any cut or suture on the body.
- Husband’s semen is collected on the same day (after abstinence for 2-3 day), also a backup sample is frozen before IVF.
- The naturally produced eggs collected from the ovary of the woman and sperm from the man are then fertilized in the IVF lab to form embryos.
- After 3 days or 5 days the resultant embryo is transferred back into the uterine cavity.
- 14 days after the transfer, a blood test called Beta HCG is done to check for the pregnancy
What Do We Expect From You?
- Lead a healthy lifestyle.
- Follow exercise regimen for healthy body weight.
- Include Nutritious food in your diet.
- Always feel free to consult your doctor regarding any issue.
- Avoid Alcohol and smoking during your treatment.
Number Of Visits And Hospital Stay
- 4-5 visits for ultrasound for follicular monitoring over a period 0f 12-14 days.
- Ovum (egg) pickup is a day care procedure done under short anesthesia and requires 4-6hours of hospital stay.
- Embryo transfer is a day care procedure. No hospital admission is required.
Frequently asked questions
Q1.What is the difference between stimulated IVF and Natural IVF?
Ans:- Stimulated IVF- A woman takes medicines/injections for 9 to 12 days to stimulate both of her ovaries to generate and mature multiple egg follicles. During the stimulation phase, a physician will do ultrasounds to track the follicles growth until they reach a specified size (18-22mm).
Natural IVF- In this cycle, instead of stimulating your ovaries to produce multiple eggs, the Natural Cycle IVF Process is meant to select that one egg that your body produces naturally.
Q2. What is the advantage of natural IVF cycle?
Ans:- Multiple pregnancy risk is reduced.
Reduces the high costs associated with stimulation medicines.
Reduces the risk of drug-related adverse effects.