Dr. Jyoti Bali
With more than two decades of experience in all aspects of Assisted Reproductive Treatment, Dr. Jyoti Bali is one of the world’s leading fertility specialists. She has extensive experience working with corporates and has done so for a number of years. Over the course of more than five years, she worked as a senior consultant and unit head of the IVF department at Fortis Healthcare in Delhi. Her specialisation lies in successfully managing multiple failed IVF cycles, recurrent miscarriages, and complicated infertility cases, among other things. She has played a critical role in the treatment of more than 10,000 assisted conception cycles for patients from all over the world, with infertility ranging from mild to severe in all forms and types.
Dr Jyoti Bali, a highly ethical practitioner, decided to make her dreams a reality by establishing BabySoon IVF Centre in Karol Bagh and an outreached centre in New Delhi, backed by her extensive corporate experience in providing the same standard of services under one roof at an affordable cost to reach out to people from all sections and strata of society. BabySoon IVF Centre provides services that are on par with international medical standards and facilities at an affordable cost, as well as the option for patients to pay in monthly instalments that are convenient for them. Her vision is to humanise the process of “assisted reproductive treatment,” while also making in vitro fertilisation (IVF) affordable and accessible to everyone. She participates in a variety of social activities for women’s welfare, believing that “every woman has the right to have one child.”
- Graduation and Post-Graduation from the prestigious Jawaharlal Nehru College and Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, Bangalore.
- Senior Residency from Lady Harding Medical College, New Delhi.
- Fellowship in Reproductive Medicine from the renowned Bangalore Assisted Conception Centre, Bangalore.
ASSOCIATION / MEMBERSHIP
- FOUNDER SECRETARY -DELHI GYNAECOLOGIST FORUM
- Vice President-Delhi Gynaecologist Forum (Central).
- Joint Secretary- National Women Wing, Indian Medical Association.
- Secretary- Indian Society of Assisted Reproduction, Delhi.
- Executive Member- NARCHI.
- Most inspiring gynaecologist – North India by Economic times – October 2018.
- Dr. APJ Abdul Kalam’s appreciation award from Delhi Gynaecologist Forum – August 2018.
- Recipient of Navshakti Award – November 2015.
- 8th National Women Excellence Award – November 2015.
- Pride of India Award for IVF expertise – December 2015.